Cases, when refund can be guaranteed:
- A double payment on one order and other mistakes caused by the payment processor.
- A customer paid for two identical orders by mistake. In such a case, you have to contact the Support Team within half an hour from the moment of payment. In case you don’t, then both orders will be processed as per our standard procedure.
- If a customer wants to cancel their order as it is not needed anymore. In such cases, you have to contact us within 15 minutes from the moment of payment. Otherwise, we will assign an expert and start working on the order, and a full refund will not be possible. In case of a cancellation within 15 minutes, a maximum of 70% refund can be granted; in case half of the deadline has passed, the customer can request for a 50% refund; in case more than a half of the deadline has passed, only 30% refund can be considered. The case will be tracked by our manager, who will update you on possible offers;
- The paper is plagiarized. If you state that the received order contains plagiarized parts, you have to provide a valid proof that such an issue really took place. It could be links for the sources, where the information was stolen from or a PDF Turnitin report. We only count cases when the plagiarism percentage is higher than 10%. We do not consider bibliographical references (including references throughout the text and/or page of bibliography at the end of the material) as well as cliché (including idiomatic expressions, connectors, common phrases) as plagiarism.
- The deadline was not met. If we are late with the first version of the paper, our Support Team will recalculate the price as per the actual delivery time as a compensation. Yet, there are cases when a customer fails to provide clear and thorough instructions from the very start, and, therefore, we have to wait for some time for them to be given. In such situation, neither full, nor partial refund will not be considered.
- We failed to find a suitable writer, and did not start the writing process as a result. Such situations are of a rare occasion, but sometimes we may find it challenging to assign a writer with required background for extremely difficult tasks such as Engineering, Architecture, Aviation, etc. If such a situation occurs, a full refund is guaranteed.
- If a writer for revising a paper cannot be found, you are eligible for a 15-50% refund. In case the revision was completed after the deadline, the customer gets a 15% compensation. However, our Billing Department always tries to meet the client’s expectations and leave the customer satisfied. Therefore, every case is being investigated separately as per our procedure.
- The paper does not meet our quality standards.
Here are a few specific cases:
- The paper is not formatted properly – up to a 10% refund.
- The paper contains grammar, punctuation and/or spelling mistakes – up to a 30% refund (the customer has to point out the mistakes made).
- Directions for the order were not followed – up to a 100% refund (the percentage is being considered only by the Dispute Manager).
Make sure to always provide a detailed explanation or a proof alongside your refund request (file with comments, feedback from a professor or detailed message with highlighted mistakes). If no details are provided a refund request will be declined.
Also, there is no possibility of requesting a refund if the problems you highlighted are solved with a revision.
- Please, note that once you request a revision, you automatically approve that the first version of the paper is written as per the directions, but just needs some minor adjustments. In such case, a 100% refund is not being granted (exceptions may take place and each case is investigated by the Dispute Manager individually).
- Please, note that in case of a 100% refund request, any rights on the completed assignment are automatically being waived. In such a situation, we reserve a right to publish the paper’s content on our website and/or on other platforms.
A refund cannot be guaranteed in the following cases:
- If you have an open dispute in our system.
- Value Added Tax or any other taxes depending on your country of origin.
- When the 10-day period of free revision is passed.
- If a customer wants to return their money from the Credit Balance. This money is not refundable. Also, it’s not possible to refund the Credit Balance money if used to cover any payment fully or partially.
- If, after careful investigation, our Billing Department finds out that all directions, provided initially, were accurately followed.
- If a customer purchased additional services like Plagiarism report, Abstract page, Top/Advanced writer, High priority service, discounts, and wants to refund a difference.
- Problem solving and multiple-choice assignments. Once you use the answers provided by our writer, you automatically approve them. However, if the writer scores only a half (or less) of the right answers, the customer is entitled to a partial refund. The amount of such a refund is evaluated by the Billing Department in each case individually.
- The received grade for a paper was lower than you expected. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee any score based on the fact that teachers/supervisors/professors evaluate assignments depending on their personal vision.
- In case a customer wants to cancel the order, but the paper is already finished. The client will receive it within approximately 15 minutes from the cancellation request.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
If there is a case when you need to request a refund, you need to contact our Support Team so that it would be appropriately discussed and forwarded to the Billing Department as per our standard procedure. Our Billing Managers analyze each case individually and offer you the best possible options to choose from. It usually takes up to three business days for a Manager to investigate the matter and contact you back. However, in certain cases it may take more time depending on the situation.
Please, note that once the offer is sent to you, you have 5 (five) business days to come up with a decision. If our Manager does not receive a reply within this time, your refund request is being terminated.